Two sips of this is all I need to keep me up to speed here. I am not a coffee drinker, but I am slowly adapting to this coffee culture. It's more of a "thing" to walk to a local cafe and carry your paper cup down the windy streets. It is actually a great hand warmer... I am more of a soy chai latte kinda girl and OH BOY are they good here. (specifically one I had in Williamsburg, Brooklyn at Verb Cafe, wow. Cinnamon flavored-cushiony-foam atop hot silky perfection AND at The Grey Dog, such a great place in the West Village. My Venice Beach coffee guy told me I should check it out as he used to work there and it just happened to be Bryan's favorite, too.)Monday, April 13, 2009
wake up call
Two sips of this is all I need to keep me up to speed here. I am not a coffee drinker, but I am slowly adapting to this coffee culture. It's more of a "thing" to walk to a local cafe and carry your paper cup down the windy streets. It is actually a great hand warmer... I am more of a soy chai latte kinda girl and OH BOY are they good here. (specifically one I had in Williamsburg, Brooklyn at Verb Cafe, wow. Cinnamon flavored-cushiony-foam atop hot silky perfection AND at The Grey Dog, such a great place in the West Village. My Venice Beach coffee guy told me I should check it out as he used to work there and it just happened to be Bryan's favorite, too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment