As I walked home at dusk one night from West to East, I thought I had the brilliant idea to snap this perfectly illuminated and blossoming beauty in the middle of bricks and pavement. Then I saw about six others doing the same thing. It's like everyone is waiting for the warmth and they know it is riiight around the corner... can't wait to see this city in full bloom!
Monday, April 13, 2009
steps away from spring...
As I walked home at dusk one night from West to East, I thought I had the brilliant idea to snap this perfectly illuminated and blossoming beauty in the middle of bricks and pavement. Then I saw about six others doing the same thing. It's like everyone is waiting for the warmth and they know it is riiight around the corner... can't wait to see this city in full bloom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment