Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hell's Kitchen


My good friend Pete who I worked with at The Mint stopped in NYC for a night with his TV road show crew. He took me to Hell's Kitchen to see if a bartender he met once a few years back was still working at a bar called Druid's --he was, in fact, working that day AND I found out worked on a film his wife directed with another actor I know from LA. This world just keeps getting smaller I tell ya! Anyways, Hell's Kitchen is cool and seems to be developing into another hot area... and Rudy's Diner gives you free hotdogs to wash down with $2-4 beers. They're keepin' it real in the HK!  The view in the top photo is from "The Tower of Talent" apartments in the Theater Row on 43rd St. in HK, where artists pay 50% of their artistic income for rent! Not toooo shabby.





No comments:

Post a Comment